Welcome to my blog!
Although I don’t really adhere to categorization and the boundaries that represents; I guess the best thing to say is that this will revolve around Spiritual Development and it’s affect on Personal Development (the two are the same for me). Yes, I know that may be vague, but again, what I do has always been hard for me to categorize….cuz I just do it.
What this is, in a nutshell, is the culmination of an absolutely fascinating journey of my growth into Spirituality. A woman that I dated years ago said that I have a “customized” Spirituality and that pretty much sums it up.
I have an insatiable thirst for knowledge and truth and as a result have come to discover, understand, and accept that I must continually blow away the walls of my Belief System because as soon as I “think” I have a handle on it all, I find that it’s only a “resting place” and then I’m off yet again exploring the outer edges of what it means to be human. This is a process, an unfolding discovery that actually never ends which makes it continually both frustrating and exhilarating.
So just what can you expect of this blog? Well, it’s going to be a busy place. My plans are for the blog section to be the “traffic driver” and will post things like issues I have with “The Secret” and some of its constituents and others in this area some of which have been mentors for me, issues going on like “The Church of Oprah”, reviews of spiritual books/movies, and a new religious site I found that irks me, to name just a few. Some of this will be controversial because I don’t always adhere to main stream thought; I consider myself an Independent Thinker and don’t always “go with the flow”.
The other areas of this site, Haumana Dao and THE PROCESS [coming soon!] are the results of the work I’ve done over the past 15 years and not necessarily things that the public in general is searching for, so by driving traffic based on some other things I want to say, the Intention is that some will take a look at these areas and explore new and/or expanded ways of thinking, feeling, and believing (or not).
Here are a few teasers:
- The ego redefined and it’s affect in not only your day to day life but in religious beliefs and how it determines who you “think” you are.
- Your Beliefs and it’s affect on EVERYTHING you Think, Say, and Do and how they actually fight you for their survival (letting go isn’t always as easy as the gurus say it is).
- Cleaning your Inner House is a process and takes time.
- How and why you Love Your Pain.
- EVERYONE is a Liar!!!
- The TRUE nature of manifestation and how to know why it isn’t happening even though you “think” you’re doing all the steps, regardless of what method/guru you follow.
- What constitutes “The Blueprint of the Human Soul” and why that is important to you.
- Defining Divine Perfection.
- How the Bow Shock Principle affects manifestation.
- Why “Living the Unconditional Life” is one of the hardest things you can do.
- You live in a “Room Full of Mirrors”.
- The Divine is an Infinite Source and why “boxing” it with stringent beliefs keep you from an ever expanding sense of awe and joy.
The original intention before discovering the power of blogging was to put this all into a book called “THE PROCESS as a Journey of a Soul”. A small number of people I have come to be a mentor of are constantly saying to me “you should write this stuff down!!” I can thank the movie “The Secret” for motivating me enough to sit down and “white board” it and Web 2.0 for allowing me to get this out now and not have to be concerned about the time it takes to write something as massive as this can potentially be and/or how this may be edited by a potential publisher (assuming I find one).
There are people out there constantly telling you that they have the newest way and if you buy their books or go to their expensive retreats/seminars your life will be forever changed. They are right about that but for me I’m constantly seeing much of this fall short of truths I know and live.
Much of the subject matter I will discuss here is available through a number of books (see Inspiration section [coming soon]). Using Critical Thinking in conjunction with meditation, I have eventually come to expanded conclusions that have resulted in a very personal relationship with the constantly expanding and changing Face of The Divine.
All I can say to you right now is that what I’ve come to understand works wonderfully for me and has helped a very small group of others find greater Peace, Freedom, and Joy in their lives.
I am not THE authority; I am an authority on what I do, which works for me. If what I do can help others then by doing so I also expand myself because what you do for another you so do for yourself.
BE THE MIRACLE!!
- “You abdicate and ignore your ability to create your reality. Essentially you turn your power over to be maneuvered by others. The tendency to think that someone other than yourself is going to save you has been programmed and conditioned into humans. No one is going to save you. In order to flourish and thrive you must be willing to take charge of your life.”
by Barbara Marciniak, The Pleiadians
- “You can’t find the answer until you ask the question.”
by Jeff Staebell, My Life Experiences
- “No matter how big or small, your difference is the difference.”
by Annie Lennox